As an interior designer for more than 20 years, I have been working with the principles of biophilic design for the last 6 years and it brings me a lot! Nature has always been a great source of inspiration for me, but since I have immersed myself in biophilic design, this goes much further. You can really make a difference in the health of the end user of the spaces you have designed. How cool is that?
Do you want to;
🌿 distinguish yourself as a designer?
🌿 offer your customers more than just 'the final picture'?
🌿 get more sales by specializing?
🌿 effortlessly attract customers who really suit you?
🌿 make a difference with your designs?
🌿 want to take steps towards more sustainable design?
🌿 design interiors that have a positive impact on people, animals and
In this greenpaper I teach you:
- what biophilic design is exactly
- what the benefits are for your customer
- what you can do with it as a designer
- why it is so urgent right now
- about the 3 categories and 14 patterns (including examples)
- what challenges you can solve for your customer